Warmly Note: It will shows expired when receive, but pls don't worry, this is because the label printed wrong on the box when produced. the function with no problem.
NO IPA HASSLE, JUST ClEAN WITH WATER
One of biggest advantages of eryone water washable resin is that it doesn't require IPA (isopropyl alcohol) for post curing, while still maintaining the excellent qualities that you are used to with our standard range of resins.
We believe it is the perfect resin for almost all users. If you are new to the Hobby then you don’t have to worry about purchasing and safely using IPA. If you are an experienced user the cost and time saving post print will be immeasurable.
Eryone water washable resin was designed to be easy to use, have a very low odor and keep all the details in your prints, just like our standard resin! we also have used the same bottle design that our customers love.
- Simple and efficient cleaning with water
Finished prints can be easily washed out in clean water, if you are new to printing we recommend a two container system, first wash your print in one container to get rid of the bulk of the excess resin then use a second container of clean water to remove the rest. Then cure.
- Fast curing and highly accurate
The printing time is greatly reduced by its excellent adhesive qualities. It has been formulated to retain excellent details while retaining a smooth finish.
- Minimal Smell, Good Toughness
Our Mechanical performance tests showed that the resin has excellent hardness and durability with a degree of flex making it very durable. As with our standard resin the smell is minimal and has no harmful VOCs.
Good Fluidity,Fast Curing
The printing time is greatly reduced by its good fluidity, No deformation in the forming process, The finish of the result prints is very smooth, and you could notice the detail is highly accurate.
- Band absorptionï¼?85nm-410nm
- Density: ï¼?.05-1.25g/cm3
- Result Prints Parameters:
- Tensile Strength: （MPA）：32.89±10%
- Maximum bending strength: (MPa)ï¼?4.748±10%
- Flexural Modulus: (MPa)ï¼?18.521±10%
- Impact Strength:（kj/m2）：7.8045±10%
- Shore Hardness: ï¼?5-88D
Storage: Please keep this resin in dry, ventilated room free of corrosive gas, avoid sunlight exposure, moisture environment(The best result of the resin can be achieved as a result of being stored in 25â„?30â„?
- Q: For the waste water produced by washing the water-washable resin, how can I solve it?
A: Discharge sewage in accordance with your local environmental standards, and please dispose the waste water before discharging.
- Q: The surface of the print is whitening after the secondary curing. Why?
A: It’s caused by the surface of resin is not being cleaned thoroughly.
- Q: Do I have to wear gloves to touch resin?
A: Gloves are recommended because allergic people will have skin allergies after touching the resin. Of course, this is a special group, and there are also many people who touch resin directly with their hands. Anyway, wearing gloves can be safer.
- Q: Is there any way to remove the white spot produced by removing supports?
A: You might as well rub such thing as hand cream to the white spot area, and that’s very effective.
- Q: Why my prints have cracks after being stored for a period of time?
A: The main reasons are that the resin print absorbs moisture and there is residual resin on outer and inner surfaces of the model. There are some conditions that can lead to cracking:
- The print is hollow but there are isolation layers, hollow missing and other improper model data. So the residual resin in the inner surface of the model cannot be removed sheer.
2) The print is hollow and there are some residual resin or the mixture of resin and ethyl alcohol so that the inner and outer contractilities are not equal.
3) The print is hollow and there is still some residual water after washing. The resin absorbs the water then expand and crack.
4) The model is stored in the environment with high humidity. The resin absorbs the water then expand and crack. If your storage environment is wet for a long time, we recommend that you periodically clearing damp to extend the service longevity.
- Q: The bottom plate is warped during printing. Why?
A: The curing time of the bottom layer is not enough, resulting in insufficient adhesion between the model and the printing platform.
- Q: Why the delamination appears between the bottom and other layers?
A: The delamination mainly occurs on the model printed by monochrome screen printer on which the exposure time and the bottom-layer exposure time have too large differences.
The solution is that on the premise of ensuring the success rate of printing, the number of transition layers should be increased or the exposure time of the bottom layer should be reduced during slicing, that is, the difference between the exposure time and the exposure time of the bottom layer should be reduced.
- Q: The printing is over, there is nothing on the printing platform, but there is cured resin on the release film?
A: Possible reasons: the platform does not pull up the model due to insufficient curing time of the bottom layer, and the lifting distance is not enough, leading to the failure of demoulding of the model.
- Q: Clear resin is yellowing, why?
A: It is normal for rigid transparent resin to slightly yellow, which can be reduced by reducing the exposure time or post-curing time.
- Due to the problems in the formula, the yellowing of transparent resin is a normal phenomenon. The yellowing degree can be reduced by reducing the exposure time or post-curing time. It is suggested to spray gloss oil on the surface of the model to increase the transparency. In addition, we have a more transparent and non-yellowing resin.
- We recommend that you place the model in a transparent glass basin filled with water and then place it in a UV curing box for post-curing. (The power of the UV curing box is generally high, and it is easy to cause the model to be baked and oxidized, thus turning yellow. Using water to reduce the surface temperature of the model can effectively protect the model, and the curing effect will not be significantly reduced.)
- Q: The finished model can easily break, why?
A: The standard resin and water-washable resin are rigid resins and cannot be used as functional resins. They can only print decorative models. To print the practical model or workpiece, you are suggested to use ABS-like resin with the higher strength, better toughness and better performance.
- Q: If the resin is not used for a long time, delamination will occur. Why?
A: That is normal. The resin formula contains colour paste, which will precipitate and separate after standing for some time. After you stir the resin with a glass rod, the resin can return to a normal state. If the colour paste still precipitates after stirring, it indicates that the resin can no longer be used.
- Q: Why the thin part looks so soft?
A: The water-washable resin has higher water absorption than other resins. If the resin absorbs moisture, it tends to be soft. So you are recommended to wash the model, dry and start the secondary curing as soon as you finish your printing.
- Q: How can I know that my model has been washed well?
A: After washing and drying, there is no wet reflective spots.
After the secondary curing, the surface color of the model is uniform, without white spots or dark spots
- Q: I print according to the recommended parameter table, but my printing effect is bad Why?
A: First, make sure the printer is in normal working condition. Secondly, the recommended parameters are given in a specific environment, especially the temperature. Customers need to make adjustments according to the actual ambient temperature. Generally speaking, the lower the temperature is, the longer the exposure time can be.