When it comes to 3D printing materials, Nylon is absolute one of the most popular materials for professional users. Nylon has a wide range of applications thanks to its unique properties and its low coefficient of friction with a high melting point makes it especially resistant to abrasion and enables it to be used in printing for parts such as functional interlocking gears.
- Excellent strength and toughness: a great choice for professional users.
- Low coefficient of friction and abrasion resistant:suitable for applications with moving parts that would wear on each other.
- Possessing high tensile strengthand elasticity: allows to produce both tough and flexible objects with a good silky finish.
- Can easily be dyed for different color results.
- High Dimensional Accuracy: 1.75mm, tolerance +/-0.03mm.
④Application and Target Audience
Mainly for mechanical, functional parts. For professional users or the ones with special requirement.
⑤Nylon Filament Technical Specification
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: ±0.03mm
- Printing Temperature:250°C-280°C
- Heated Bed Temperature: 100-120°C
- Printing Speed: 30-50mm/s