Specifications for this item
|Number of articles||1|
Description of the product
1. Before printing objects, always make sure the glass bed is flat in the middle and all four corners, and the surface of the bed is clean.
2. Before washing the bed, make sure it is cool (below 40℃). This can help extend the life of the paint coating.
3. you need to prepare four clips to fix the glass heated bed.
The production flow of Glass Heated Bed
1. Glass materials selection: choose 4mm thick SG electronic glass and send it to the pre-processing area.
2. Glass cutting: According to the technical drawing, engineers cut the glasses with the help of digitally controlled lathes. Then the size of edge polishing and chamfer edge will be calculated via algorithm.
3) Edge Polishing and Beveling: Freshly cut glass can have sharp edges, so the glass usually needs an edge polish. The polished edge can be a foggy edge or a bright edge. Here our lenses have bright edges, which have a better optical effect than foggy edges. Later, the facet grinder will transfer the polished edges into R facets.
4. Cleaning before screen printing and tempering of the glass: The glass to be processed is cleaned with ultrasound so that no greasy dirt or dust mixes with the paint layer.
5. Glass Screen Printing (Color Sintering): Glass needs screen printing to create beautiful patterns and logos on its surface. Screen printing includes high temperature screen printing and low temperature screen printing.
Material: glass + ink coating
Applicable models: FDM printers with the same print size.
glass bed x 1