How Can Install On The ER-20?
1. The hotend's core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
2. Overall high temperature resistance up to 500℃.
3. Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
4. Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
5. Low roughness of heat break.
6. The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
7. High printing precision, no filament plugging.
Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.