Youtube Testing & Unboxing Review
1. The heating inner circulation system ensures the drying effect, and the consistency is +++
2. The heating temperature gauge is designed on the upper side to achieve the required drying temperature.
3. The noise is almost imperceptible. The average is lower than 40dBa
4. ABS+PC material is flame retardant
5. One-key switch heating device, no tedious operation, return to simplicity
What the customers say:
- So. I got into 3D printers for another hobby. Everything was great... Thoughts printed fine until they didn't. I read on a forum that the cause could be moisture in the filament as I live in the PNW and it's very rainy here. I saw this pop up on my feed and gave it a go. Lo and behold! The prints seem to be working again! I watched the humidity drop and then put it in the printer. And I got a good push. As someone who really likes Eryone filament this is a great product at a great price.
-This is by far the fastest filament dryer I have ever used. Took the inside humidity from 60% to 18% in less than 1 hour with a very wet filament inside. The bottom fan and desiccant compartment remove moisture from the filament spool VERY quickly. There are many ways to reverse the Bowden cable routing and the operation couldn't be simpler. Only one button for 4 settings: off, low temperature 4 hours, medium temperature 5 hours, high temperature 5 hours. You just have to memorize the setting for each type of filament.
-I love how compact this dryer is compared to others and how lightweight it is. The fan inside makes this dryer #1 compared to the competitors none of which have this option in this price range. The simplicity of this device also helps a lot in being quick to set up and use. Allows more time to print. I sat filament out to intentionally allow water in and did a print then put it in the dryer and did a print and it was a massive difference guys massive. If you want something that works and works well, this is the best option to go with. I will definitely buy another device.
-This is a great filament dryer. I currently have 2 other types of dryers and this is by far my favorite right now. It seems like Eryone noticed all of the things that people were complaining about about the other brands and highlighted their product. These dryers have a nice spot on the bottom for desiccant packs instead of shoving them in the middle of the coil. They also have their own temperature and humidity sensor. The only thing I would have liked would have been more control over the temperature and a runtime setting, but there are only 3 presets. All in all a great product and I will be buying more.